12th September 2017, 01:45 AM
Audaciousalankrita

Is it possible to change college in last year of the course?

Is it possible to change college in last year of the course? What should be the procedure followed for it? Which colleges will allow joining in the last year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for your suggestions. Thanks!

12th September 2017, 09:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in last year of the course?

Yes definitely you can change your college basically you have to apply for migration in the same course you wanted. You have to give the valid reason behind your migration to some other college only then you will get migration certificate. You have to write an application for this. Give a valid reason in this application and then you will get migration easily. Moreover you can also ask in the office or you can talk to your subject teachers regarding this and procedure.
13th September 2017, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change college in last year of the course. To be eligible to get the course completion certificate, you should have to pursue complete course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. Since, you are in last year of the course, I suggest you to complete your course from the same college instead of changing to other college.
13th September 2017, 09:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision in any college through which you can change your college in last year. College transfer is allowed after completion of first year only.

If you are pursuing in final year of bachelor's degree then you should continue without any hesitation. Give your best so that you can secure good percentage of marks. Last year of bachelor's degree matters a lot.
13th September 2017, 09:30 PM
starberry

No, it is not possible to join college in last year of the course. According to guidelines, you must complete the course in the same college.

If you want to change college, you can get admission in first year but it will waste your previous 3 years of college.
28th June 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college after 4th sem of b. Com in cdlu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?