7th February 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to change my board from RBSE to U.P board?

In 2016, I got 53% (pass) from RBSe board. Now I want to change my board from RBSe to U.P board. Will I face any problem to appear in JEE main 2017. Please help.

7th February 2017, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my board from RBSE to U.P board?

No, it is not possible to transfer from RBSE to UP Board after completion of your 11th standard. As per education board rules, you have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board and you will not have any problem to appear in JEE Main 2017 examination. None of the schools offer admission in 12th standard directly, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same board instead of changing to another board and creating problems to appear in JEE Main 2017 examination.
7th February 2017, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to change your Board from RBSE to U.P Board, you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to UP Board.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your last year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from RBSE to U.P Board.

After collecting all the above documents, you need to submit in it in the School office along with the application form at the time of admission in the School.
7th February 2017, 10:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry about, you can very much change your board from RBSE to UP. You will just have to follow the basic admission steps in the prospective school. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria of the prospective school and I am sure you will be provided admission and then can very much continue with your studies further.

No, you will not face any such problem with your JEE(Main) examination, you need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?