28th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Jobless because of being an NIOS certificate holder need suggestion?

Hi,
I have passed my class 10th and 12th with NIOS Board. Now I am not getting job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it!

29th May 2016, 05:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobless because of being an NIOS certificate holder need suggestion?

Its not possible that you are not getting job due to this board.
May be there is some deficiency in your skills or may be your percentage is less, this is why you are not getting job.

NIOS is a nationally recognized board and every company, whether in public sector or the private sector recognize this board.

So, it is not possible that you are not getting job because of this only. There may be other factors. You need to introspect and rationally arrive at the factors hindering you from getting the job and cure them.
29th May 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobless because of being an NIOS certificate holder need suggestion?

The problem is that you don't have any skills in any field. Merely class 12th will not get you any decent job even if you have done studies from a regular board. There are only BPO jobs for class 12th if you are willing to work.

For specialized job you need some training in that field. If you want a clerk or office job then you need some skills in computers basic with MS Office and Excel. You can also do some ITI course which are a good option to gain skill.
30th May 2016, 02:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You might be lacking in some other field as there is no such problem with your board as NIOS board is very much recognized. You should however check your eligibility in other fields also, such as age requirement, percentage requirement, etc.

There are many people out there availing jobs with having 12th degree from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?