10th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

List of Sainik Schools near Suchitra, Hyderabad to get admission in 6th standard? Can a minority SC candidate get relaxation in entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am an minority SC candidate and want to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School near Suchitra, Hyderabad. Provide me the list of schools? Can I get relaxation in entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  4. Is there a separate school available in India who wants to join the Army?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  6. List of Sainik Schools for admission in 5th standard? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  8. List of coaching centers in East Delhi for the peparation of Sainik School entrance exam of 6th standard -- [New]
  9. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  11. When the application form of Sainik Schools for 6th standard will be out? Cut off marks and previous year question papers of this exam?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  13. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
  14. How many seats reserved in 6th standard of AMU for OBC minority and UP resident? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  15. How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?
  16. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  18. List of International Schools offering admission in 6th standard in West Bengal?
15th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Sainik Schools near Suchitra, Hyderabad to get admission in 6th standard? Can a minority SC candidate get relaxation in entrance exam?

There are very less reserved seats for SC candidates in Sainik School so you need not to depend upon that is easy because you have to fight with all the students in all over India to get admission in one of the Sainik School. There are only 18 schools in all over India. List of Sainik schools in India:

kanchipura

Kapurthala

Chhattisgarh

Satara

Balachadi

korukonda

Gopal para

Gorakhpur

Imphal

Nagrota

Sujanpur Tira
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?