28th May 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

List of WBCHSE Science schools in Durgapur? Percentage criteria to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I want the list of WBCHSE affiliated schools with percentage admission criteria for getting admissions in class 11th in Science stream in Durgapur. Kindly help me with this. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  2. List of top CBSE schools of Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  4. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  5. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  6. Is it possible to improve percentage of 12th WBCHSE being a student of B.Tech?
  7. List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?
  8. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  9. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. List of WBCHSE affiliated Residential Schools for girls in Burdwan?
  14. Should I have to submit Migration Certificate for admission in 11th standard at Durgapur if pursuing 10th in Kolkata?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  17. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
  18. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
30th May 2016, 11:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of WBCHSE Science schools in Durgapur? Percentage criteria to get admission?

There are so many schools in Durgapur which are affiliated by WBCHSE. WBCHSE stands for West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. Some of the good options for you are :

** Bhiringi Shishu Tirtha

Address : Naba Pally, Benachity, Durgapur-13,
Phone : 2583556

** Bidhan Chandra Institution

Address : C.V.Raman Avenue, Durgapur -05
Phone : 2562824

** Bidhan Chandra Institution

Address : C.V.Raman Avenue, Durgapur -05
Phone : 2547562

** Narmada High School

Address : City Centre, Phase-II, Palasdia, Beside Law College, Durgapur

For getting admission in 11th science in any of the above school there is no percentage restriction, however you must have to pass matriculation with at least 60%. No backlog is permitted during admission.
31st May 2016, 10:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of WBCHSE Science schools in Durgapur? Percentage criteria to get admission?

List of WBCHSE Science Schools in Durgapur:

>> A-Zone Boys High School
Address: A-Zone, Durgapur-713204

>> Bhiringee T.N.Vidyaniketan
Ph. No: 0343 2582322
Address: Bhiringee, Benachity, Durgapur-13

>> A.V.B High School
Ph. No: 0343 2502189
Address: A.B.L Township, Durgapur-6

>> Durgapur R.E College model School
Ph. No: 0343 2583035/ 2546597
Address: Durgapur-9

>> Bidhannagar Sponsored Girl's High School
Ph. No: 0343 2536136
Address: Bidhannagar, Durgapur-6

>> Girls Multipurpose High School
Address: B-Zone, Durgapur-713205

>> B-Zone Boys High School

The basic educational qualification required to get admission in 11th Class in Science stream is "10th Class" from a recognized board or institute. If you have completed 10th Class in West Bengal, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to get admission higher secondary science admission.
1st June 2016, 06:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of WBCHSE Science Schools in Durgapur:-

A.V.B High School
Ph. No: 0343 2502189
Address: A.B.L Township, Durgapur-6

Girls Multipurpose High School

Bhiringee T.N.Vidyaniketan
Ph. No: 0343 2582322
Address: Bhiringee, Benachity, Durgapur-13

B-Zone Boys High School

Durgapur R.E College model School
Ph. No: 0343 2583035/ 2546597
Address: Durgapur-9

A-Zone Boys High School
Address: A-Zone, Durgapur-713204

The eligibility criteria to take admission in class 11th Science in any Schools of Durgapur, candidates need to complete their class 10th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?