26th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is my class 12th from open schooling valid for further studies?

Hello, My question is somehow similar to the previous question
I've done my 11 properly in regular school basis but then I couldn't manage traveling and studies both that's why I preferred doing 12th externally and give my boards this year in Gujarat board.
So I want to know. Since I am doing my 12th class externally will this qualification come into consideration as I go for further degree course?

26th December 2016, 10:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my class 12th from open schooling valid for further studies?

If you have appeared for board examination with open school and passed the examination then you are eligible for admission in higher courses.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board whether open or regular are eligible for admission in higher courses.

Open schooling is valid for recruitment in jobs and for studies.
27th December 2016, 10:56 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, your certificate will be considered as soon as shool/institution is valid by the state board.If not valid,then there is no point of doing because no one is going to accept your certificate.
27th December 2016, 04:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely your class 12th Open Schooling certificate is valid for higher studies, there is no problem in it.
The Open Schools are announced as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies in future.
27th December 2016, 05:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

yes definitely if you have completed your 12th from open school still you are eligible to apply for higher education in any college of India which approve the open schooling board.
There are very few colleges or institutes which do not recognise open schooling board.
You can appearing any entrance exam you want to appear.
27th December 2016, 09:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue your further studies after passing your 12th from open board because many of our institutes and colleges approve this board for further study. So you are eligible to pursue whatever course you want to.
There are very few colleges and institutes which do not recognise open board certificate but still many of them are recognise this board certificate.
So you need not to worry about your eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?