23rd November 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear for any exams if I pass my class 12th from open board?

Sir, I have PCM in my 12th class but unfortunately I got failed. If I do 12th with open board, will it be valid to fill the any types of forms which comes in market?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  2. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  4. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  5. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  6. What should I do get a graduation course if I am not able to pass 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to repeat 12th class by another school and board?
  8. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  9. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  10. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Exams available after class 12th with dates
  12. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%?
  13. Can I complete my class 12th from open board after getting terminated from school in 11th class due to behaviour?
  14. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  15. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  16. Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?
  17. Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for IPS exam? How much percentage is needed in 12th exam?
23rd November 2016, 08:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for any exams if I pass my class 12th from open board?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the entrance examinations in future after you complete your class 12th from an Open School, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board can appear for any entrance examinations in future.
23rd November 2016, 10:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for any exams if I pass my class 12th from open board?

You will be eligible to apply for all types of entrance examination after passing 12th from open board. You can apply for following entrance exams if you have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as important subjects.

NDA/NA entrance examination.

SSC CHSL entrance examination.

Joint Entrance examination for joining engineering courses.

Technical Entry Scheme in Army.

Air Force X and Y group exams.
23rd November 2016, 11:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates who have passed 12th from any recognised open board such as NIOS are eligible to appear for entrance examination.

So, if you have passed the 12th you can appear for entrance examination for admission in higher studies or to get the recruitment in jobs.
24th November 2016, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for various examination conducted for higher studies or for any government job, there is no problem in it if the board is a recognized one, as open boards are very much recognized and acceptable widely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?