15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to submit marksheet of 9th standard for admission in 12th?

Sir,
Is it necessary to attach a copy of class 9th marksheet in the documents if anyone is taking admission in 12th standard?

16th August 2015, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit marksheet of 9th standard for admission in 12th?

No, 9th standard Marks Sheet is not required to be attached while applying for admission to 12th standard. You need to attach your 10th and 11th standard Marks Sheet along with Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate which are obtained from your old school and you need to submit it in New school where you wish to get admission in 12th standard. By completing the entire admission process, you can get admission in 12th standard..
16th August 2015, 05:19 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit marksheet of 9th standard for admission in 12th?

Yes, you have to submit you are 9th standard marksheet copy for the admission of 12th standard if you are changing the school.no, it is not required to attach the copy of 9th standard if you are in the same school or college.
16th August 2015, 06:23 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No , it is no need of submission.
-> Here is the list of certificates that you have to submit in your 12th .
* 10th mark list ( Xerox original ).
* T.C ( Transfer certificate ).
* Study certificate.
That's all .
16th August 2015, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need you previous class mark sheet along with your 10th mark sheet for getting admission in class 12th. If you are changing schools then you need TC from the previous school.

No need to show your 9th class result because if you have studied class 10th then there is no doubt that you have completed your class 9th.
17th August 2015, 05:21 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

No, it is not necessary to submit mark sheet of 9th standard for admission in 12th standard in any school or college.
At the time of admission in 11th standard, schools requires the documents such of 10th standard such as
-Admit card
-Marks sheet
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate if changing board

Since,all these document are submit at the time of admission in 11th standard then there is no requirement of any document further at the time of readmission in 12th but if any school or college demands about the document then it will be of 10th standard certificates issued by board not if the 9th standard.
24th September 2015, 04:59 PM
gokul ka raja

No You have not submitted your marksheet of 9th class.You have to submit only 10th board marksheet and 11th marksheet if you do 11th from any other school.
Some another documents are also submitted like school living certificate,migration certificate,character certificate,or provisional certificates etc.
Then you will be elligible for to take addmission in 12th standard.
18th March 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I need 9th class mark sheet for admission in 11th class and yes I am thinking to change the school so do I need and if yes , then there's a bad news I have lost it where can I get a new one .
Thanks in advance
16th May 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it necessary to submit 9th std certificate for diploma admission ? What if I don't have it?
6th February 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my class 9th marks statement. I'm currently in 11th and continuing in the same Institute. I wish to apply for my graduation degrees in the Canadian universities. What should I do, anyone here who could offer me some help?
11th February 2019, 04:20 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

No it is strictly not necessary to submit your 9th Class documents if you want to get admission in 12th class at this time your supportive documents is only of 10th class which is treated as essential documents.
1. 10th class marksheet.
2. 10th class transfer certificate.
3. Migration certificate.
4. they also ask for 10th class admit card.
5. Character certificate of your previous school.
6. Provision results of your 11th class.
By submitting all these documents then you can get admission in 12th class.
12th June 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Tutorial in I have attached a copy in b budhapal in b
Iii in I have been trying a b budhapal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?