16th June 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Best board to study among I.C.S.E., C.B.S.E or G.S.E.B?

I have just given the 10th board exams in I.C.S.E. board.But I am confused what board should I prefer ahead as I want to study medical. So should I stay at I.C.S.E or change my board to C.B.S.E Or G.S.E.B???
please help me???

17th June 2015, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best board to study among I.C.S.E., C.B.S.E or G.S.E.B?

I would refer you to go for CBSE board after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore as you want to study B.Tech in future, I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
17th June 2015, 09:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You must choose CBSE Board among I.C.S.E., C.B.S.E and G.S.E.B.

CBSE Board will help you in cracking entrance exams like JEE, VIT etc and other college entrance exams. Most of the entrance exams consists of CBSE syllabus. Syllabus of CBSE is very good and detailed.
17th June 2015, 09:58 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you have already completed your class 10th from ICSE board, then it is preferable for you to continue with ICSE board only as you are familiar with the study pattern and you also know the examination pattern, so it is good to go with ICSE board only and it is more renowned board then CBSE and GSEB board. So it is advisable that you continue with ICSE board only.
17th June 2015, 04:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

C.B.S.E stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
I.C.S.E stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
G.S.E.B stands for Gujrat Secondary Examination Board.

All the above mentioned boards are good for a student to study but C.B.S.E is the best among all the boards available.

If you are studying in I.C.S.E from past then you should continue your study in the same as you will be fully aware about the question pattern, marking schemes and all related activities which will help you in the boards examination.
If you are going to change then you will to put extra pressure to understand all the activities related to the new board you choose.

So, it will be better to continue with I.C.S.E.
1st July 2015, 12:06 AM
reconnect

I would suggest you to take admission in CBSE board. CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. The syllabus of CBSE board will help the students in their future.As the syllabus of CBSE covers all the Syllabus at the national level. All the question paper for the entrance exam like IIT_JEE, AIEEE, GUJCET etc are made from the CBSE's NCERT books. Also the percentage rate of CBSE board in the results is high as compare to other boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?