28th March 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Ed for 29 years old candidate who has secured 41% in Graduation?

Sir
My age is 29 years old and I have passed
Graduation with only 41% mark.
I want to do again Graduation but my
age problem appears.
I want to do B.Ed. Please help me with your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  2. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
  3. Can I apply for CMAT if secured 49.78% in Graduation? Possibility to study MBA in Surat?
  4. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  5. Job opportunities for a 21 years old candidate who has secured 50% in graduation?
  6. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  8. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET?
  9. Possibility to get admission in B.Ed if secured 44.8% in graduation?
  10. What is the right time to start preparation for CAT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  13. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  14. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc home Science and NIIT 1 year in software? How to apply for Law course?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT?
9th April 2015, 02:08 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Ed for 29 years old candidate who has secured 41% in Graduation?

Candidate who have completed graduation degree or post graduation degree from any recognised university can apply for B.Ed course.

Candidate must have to complete his/her graduation/post graduation with minimum 50% marks. 5% marks relaxation is provided to SC/ST and PH candidates. as per government norms.

Age Limit : There is no age bar to study B.Ed course.

But with 41% marks you are not eligible to do B.Ed course.
9th April 2015, 09:28 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Ed for 29 years old candidate who has secured 41% in Graduation?

You need 50% marks to apply for B.Ed from any University.Your marks being lower than that and that also considerably,you will not be eligible for B.Ed.
There are certain Private Universities which might allow candidates with low score with some donation etc but they are thoroughly useless and you might not even get a degree from them after wasting resource,money and time.So better would be to try for other scenarios rather than B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?