1st November 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get scholarship to get admission in 11th at HAL Public School, Bangalore?

Sir, I am from Bangalore but belongs to poor family. I want to know can I get any scholarship to get admission in 11th at HAL Public School, Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Hal East Extension Primary School, Bangalore good to get in 11th standard for middle class student? Fees to study 11th from this school?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  4. What is the cut-off mark in DAV Public School in first selection for admission in class 11th?
  5. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of WBCHSE schools offering admission in 11th standard and prepare for JEE Advanced at Bangalore?
  7. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  8. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  9. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  10. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?
  11. List of scholarship exams for class 11th admission
  12. Can I get scholarship if pursuing 11th in a Government school?
  13. Can I get scholarship if pursuing 11th in a Government school?
  14. Possibility of taking admission into another school or college after passing 11th?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  16. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  18. Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?
6th November 2017, 10:28 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Possibility to get scholarship to get admission in 11th at HAL Public School, Bangalore?

There are various scholarship programs nowadays and you can opt for anyone of them if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.

However, as you have not mentioned the name of the particular scholarship program, therefore I am sorry to say that I cannot provide you the details regarding all of the scholarship programs available.

However, you should always look for the eligibility criteria first before applying for any such scholarship program and then if you do fulfill the criteria, then you should apply for the program.
7th November 2017, 09:58 PM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: Possibility to get scholarship to get admission in 11th at HAL Public School, Bangalore?

You can avail scholarship if you are eligible for t. You should however look for the eligibility criteria for various scholarship program provided by the state and also by various institutes.

You should however fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria in order to avail the scholarship and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?