24th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of taking admission into another school or college after passing 11th?

Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from another school? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

25th November 2015, 11:23 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of taking admission into another school or college after passing 11th?

You can change but let me tell you that most of the schools do not allow admission in 12th after 11th from some other school.
But you can Try.....and you need to show these certificates such as Transfer Certificate , 11th class passing certificate,etc.

Moreover, most important is that you should have genuine reason to change the school.
25th November 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of taking admission into another school or college after passing 11th?

If you can get TC from your schools and other school is having seats for admission then surely you can apply for admission. Normally, private schools don't allow admission in class XII from other schools.

In case of government schools admission is easily provided due to transfer of the parents. In private schools you have to be very good academically to get admission.
27th November 2015, 09:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th in different school after completing class 11th from another school.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current school that, you want to change from your current school to another school in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your school.
28th November 2015, 06:47 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is a possibility to change the School after passing the 11th Class.You can join a School,the Documents required for taking the admission in 12th Class are as:-
1. Transfer Certificate

2.Character Certificate

3. Migration Cerficate

4. Last year Marksheeet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?