5th May 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in 10th standard in same city with CBSE board?

Is it possible to change school in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? Is there any distance Limitation while changing School in same city? What is the procedure to be followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
13th May 2017, 02:47 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in 10th standard in same city with CBSE board?

No, there is no distance limitation in changing school.
Yes, definitely you can change your school in class 10th but before your registration process only. To change the school to another board you must have to follow the following instructions.
Write an application to the current board that you want to change your board to the CBSE board.
Collect your last year marksheet from the school.
Get the transfer certificate from the school.
Apply for the migration certificate.
Submit all the above documents in the respective school where you want to study at the time of admission.
15th May 2017, 01:39 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in 10th standard in same city with CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to change school in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? Is there any distance Limitation while changing School in same city? What is the procedure to be followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!
Yes. You can change the school in 10th standard but there must be some valid genuine reason.
Like:- Job transfer, Medical issue, residential transfer, or any other.
To do that you must have to have all the documents which is required at the time of getting admission in 10th standard in another CBSE school(including Transfer certificate).
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?