24th February 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school in 11 WBCHSE board after getting admitted?

Sir, I am reading in class 11 in WBCHSE board, my registration is completed but I want to change my school because my school is too far from, It can't be possible to attend this school regular, please help me. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

3rd March 2018, 06:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school in 11 WBCHSE board after getting admitted?

If you have not pursued your 11th standard then, it is possible to change school. If you have pursued your 11th standard then, it is not possible to change school. To get admission in 11th standard in another school, you have to submit the Transfer certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., to the new school for getting admission in 11th standard.
27th July 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change school in 11 WBCHSE board after getting admitted?

Sir i get admission in burnpur boy's high school in science stream in 2017. Unfortunately my registration has been cancelled so my stream has changed into arts and i apply new registration for arts. I got registration but now i want to change my school is it possible
25th August 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I change school in 11th standerd after registration??
2nd December 2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I change school in 11 th grade after registration??
I am waiting for your answer......
20th February 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the medium of writing from English to Bengali in WBCHSE board after submission of the registration form ? I am currently in 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?