3rd November 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate have to join Training school for entering in Indian Navy?

My son is studying in 9th standard of WBBSE School. I like to join him in Defence Services. I would like to join him in Indian Navy of Defence. So, can I know that I have to admit him in any training school now for entering in Indian Navy?

4th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate have to join Training school for entering in Indian Navy?

No, there is no need to join Training School for entering in Indian Navy. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, your son should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. You need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC to join in Indian Navy. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in UPSC notification to be eligible to appear in NDA examination to join Indian Navy.
4th November 2016, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate have to join Training school for entering in Indian Navy?

There are many Indian navy exams for which no prior training is required. You just need to clear written exam and physical fitness test or SSB interview according to the kind of job.

Selection will be based on the performance in above mentioned stages. Just be prepared for it, don't worry about any training.
5th November 2016, 03:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not mandatory to join any training school in order to enter Indian Navy. The candidate will have to appear for NDA examination and after clearing the examination, he will be most eligible to move further with the recruitment process and will only be allowed to enroll after clearing all the SSB rounds followed by a PI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?