12th June 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to 12th standard if I have discontinued from my previous school?

Hi,

i want to know that whether is it possible to take admission again in XIth std. after discontinuing from previous school?
my younger brother got failed in his XIth std and now that school dont want him to contiue his XI again. so, can he join again in any other CBSE school to continue his XIth studis?
plz replay ASAP

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  5. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  6. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  8. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  9. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  11. What can I do if there is no P.E. in the current school but registered from previous school?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  13. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  15. Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?
  16. School in delhi which can give me admission in 12th standard?
  17. Is it possible to change school when already in 12th standard?
  18. Procedure for changing school in 12th standard?
12th June 2015, 02:38 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to 12th standard if I have discontinued from my previous school?

Yeah you can do reappear in 11th standard.after clearing the 11th,it would be promoted to 12th board.

Generally to give admission to failed students,school wouldn't take it. Its difficult to get seat in school.You need to talk to the principal personally, and convince that you will clear the exam with good result.

Give your best
12th June 2015, 08:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to 12th standard if I have discontinued from my previous school?

If you have already completed 11th standard, then you can apply for 12th standard admission in your school and you can continue your 12th standard. If you have failed in your 11th standard, then first you should complete your 11th standard and after clearing your 11th standard, you can apply for 12th standard admission in any school and you can continue your studies.
12th June 2015, 10:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, he can very much get admission in class XI in any other school if not getting admission in the current school.

Your brother needs to just apply for admission in various schools where admission in class XI is provided and if the qualification of your brother meets the requirements of the prospective school, your brother will most probably get admission in class XI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?