1st August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is Pre-Board exam in 10th class necessary to qualify?

Is Pre-Board exam in 10th class necessary to qualify?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?
  2. How to prepare for Class 10th after failing in pre board exam?
  3. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  4. Is it possible to qualify Punjabi 10th standard exam now? I am 25 years old and need to qualify this exam in order to apply for government job posts in Punjab
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear if failed in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  6. Can a school debar a class 10th student from mocks and pre-board exam if he/she doesn't maintain required attendance percentage?
  7. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  8. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  9. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  10. How to qualify for KAS? I have passed 10th
  11. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study in 11th Science if secured 60% in 10th Board exam?
  13. How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March
  14. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  15. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  16. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  17. Minimum age for appearing in 10th class CBSE?
  18. How ot get 90% in class 11th board exam?
2nd August 2015, 04:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Pre-Board exam in 10th class necessary to qualify?

No, it is not necessary to qualify Pre-Board exam in 10th class. Pre board exam is only required to check the preparation of students for board exams.
Some schools debar those student who have failed in pre board to take admission in school, it is illegal. But, its not compulsory to qualify pre board exam in 10th class.
2nd August 2015, 06:34 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It is not necessary to qualify the 10th Class Ore Board Exam.But i suggest you that don't take it lightly.It will be more helpful for your 10th annual Exam.The Pre Board is the Pre preparation of the 10th annual Exam.So is suggest you that take is as the annual exam.I can say that you will definitely get the best rank in School and State also if you take it as annual exam and prepare hard in each and every subject.
3rd August 2015, 03:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to qualify for your board, but is very crucial in moulding you for your board examination, therefore try to score well in your pre-boards which will make you well prepared for your boards too.
3rd August 2015, 09:22 PM
newmoon06

Pre-Board exams are the home exams which are conducted by the authority of your school. The purpose of pre-board is exam is to prepare the students for the board exams. So, it is not necessary to qualify pre-board exams .Pre-Board exams are not so important and has no value.

But, if you take it seriously then, it will be beneficial for you. Pre-Board are held for the preparation for the Board exams.
18th January 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Class 10 pre board 2 exam any body failed in some subject it necessary to attain compartment paper to clear preboard 2 exam? .clearing preboard exam necessary for board exam?
11th March 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Did Pre board exam marks needed for taking admission in class 11th ICSE in same school?

I want to take admission in my same ICSE school in 11th class,what is the procedure and needs for taking admission?
16th March 2018, 12:39 AM
Strontium

No, it is not ,the motive of such exam is to give a mirror check of scores the student could likely score in boards with +/-5%.
12th March 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

those who will chose biological science in future is it necessary for them to take tough maths in 10th or they can continue with standard maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?