3rd January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to improve my marks in 12th?

Sir, I got 78% but I repeat for my percentage improvement and 93 score in math. So, I want except math and physics practical. So, is this possible? Please give me answer.

4th January 2018, 07:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to improve my marks in 12th?

To improve your 12th standard board examination marks after scoring 78% aggregate marks, you have to appear in Improvement examinations conducted by your respective board. You have to apply for Improvement examinations by filling the application form and you have to pay the examination fee to your school/ college to appear in Improvement examinations.
4th January 2018, 02:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are not satisfied with the marks which you have scored in the examination, then you can apply for the improvement examination. But you need to take care of it that your Board must allow you for the said examination.
In order to apply for the examination, you need to fill the application form of those particular subjects in which you want to appear for the examination. Once after filling the application form, you can then appear for the improvement examination which can improve your percentage in the particular subjects.
4th January 2018, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for improvement exams on a prescribed form available at your school. Normally, improvement exams are conducted along with compartment exams.

Just ask your school authority for application form for improvement exams and apply for it. Also, make sure you are well prepared for it.
4th January 2018, 05:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To improve your 12th standard board examination marks, you must have to appear in improvement examinations conducted by your state board. Only candidates who have qualified 12th standard Board examinations are eligible to appear in improvement examination. To appear in improvement examinations, you must have to register for examinations in your college or school by paying examination fees. You can collect hall tickets from your school and you can improve your 12th standard board examination marks by appearing in improvement examinations.
4th January 2018, 05:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To improve your marks in 12th, you have to apply for improvement exams.
So keep yourself update about the forms by checking the particular School website and for more information contact your school authorities.
5th January 2018, 06:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can improve your class 12th board result after scoring 78% marks in it. Candidates those who are not satisfy with their board results/performance can apply for improvement exam. So apply for improvement exam when there is a notification for it and appear in that exam on the notified date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?