28th February 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join another board after passing 10th from CBSE?

I have passed out class 10th from C.B.S.E through home examination. And now i want to join N.I.O.S board for class 11th admission. Tell me the procedure to join another board after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  2. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  3. Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?
  4. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?
  7. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  8. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  9. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  10. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after passing class 10th from CBSE board
  12. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. What are the career options after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How marks are calculated for 10th standard in CBSE board?
  15. Procedure to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th Class from CBSE Board?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for scholarship having secured 90.4% in 10th CBSE?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
28th February 2016, 12:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join another board after passing 10th from CBSE?

It is not a big deal to change board after 10th. Procedure is same for every board. You just need to submit all documents like- mark sheet, clc, character certificate at the time of admission. There is no any extra procedure to be followed.
28th February 2016, 03:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Its very simple. If you want to register for standard 11th in NIOS board, you can visit any regional center of education of this board and submit documents like transfer and migration certificates issued by previous school along with marks sheets and your photographs.

Once your registration is done, you need to pay required examination fee for confirmation of admission in NIOS board.

Official website of NIOS for any more query is http://www.nos.org..
28th February 2016, 05:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join another board (school) after 10th :-

- Get the application form from the schools where you want to seek admission.
- Get the statement of marks from the current school.
- Get the transfer certificate from the current school.
- Get the migration certificate and character certificate from the current school.
- Fill the application forms, attach the requisite documents and submit it before the stipulated date.
- Once shortlisted for admission, complete all formalities as per the new school's instructions and get your admission done.
28th February 2016, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely change your board after completion of any standard but keep in mind that you must not have any backlog in the current class otherwise you are not eligible for changing your board.
For changing your board you must required a migration certificate. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the migration certificate at the time of leaving the school. After that you have to fill new admission and attach your migration certificate with the form. You will also required two passport size photographs, residence proof and a proof for "date of birth".
28th February 2016, 06:35 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to change the board after pursuing 10th from CBSE board.

To get admission in National Institute of Open School, you have to submit some of documents as migration, marksheet and proof of identity to get admission.

So, you can take admission in the 11th std. http://www.nos.org
28th February 2016, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 11th standard for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Marks Sheet, etc., from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing 11th standard. After completion of admission procedure, you can get admission in 11th standard in new school.
29th February 2016, 12:30 PM
surya veer

Yes you can change very easily your board,if you do 10th from the cbse board. For changing the board you must have your all 10th certificates including 10th board marksheet ,character certificate ,migration certificate and school living certificate etc .
and you must clear your 10th class in board examination . Then you get in any nios school addmission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?