30th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which school name I can mention in application form o AIPVT if I have completed 12th from Haryana board?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my 12th from haryana open board in.medical stream , i want to give aipvt entrance exam , but in aipvt application form about school name asked so now which school name i will mention in form plz hlp me sir i.have done my 12th from haryana open board

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  2. Date of receipt of All India Veterinary Test hall ticket? From where to download it?
  3. Can I give my HSC exam in 2015 after gap of 5 years?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  5. Will my UPTET form get rejected if I dont mention advertise number in application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get scholarship to study B.Sc in DU if secured 85% in 12th Haryana Board?
  7. Date and eligibility of AIPVT 2015 application form
  8. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Can I take admission in AIPVT after scoring 13676 in AIPVT
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school?
  13. Whether a D.Ed candidate is eligible to do 10th again from PSEB in Punjabi additional subject?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  15. Which board is better, Haryana or CBSE board?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  17. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  18. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
30th January 2016, 07:41 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school name I can mention in application form o AIPVT if I have completed 12th from Haryana board?

AIPVT stand for All India Pre-Veterinary Test
Just mention the "Haryana Open Board" in the column which says mention school name. You have to enter the board name only and just keep the column blank (school name).
30th January 2016, 08:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school name I can mention in application form o AIPVT if I have completed 12th from Haryana board?

According to my knowledge, in the application form of AIPVT where school name has been asked you have to give details of your National Open University with the board that is Haryana.
So don't worry about the name of school ,just give details of your board.
30th January 2016, 08:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge you have to give the name of your open board of Haryana from where you have completed your 12th with medical stream with at least 50% marks in the application form of all India Veterinary Entrance Test 2016.
So give details of your open board of Haryana in the application form where the name of school has been asked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?