19th March 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Should i appear for NATA after passing 12th standard examination?

I have just came in 12th standard. And i am confused that should i give NATA now or after passing the 12th standard examination. So kindly guide me regarding this?

19th March 2016, 11:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i appear for NATA after passing 12th standard examination?

Yes, you should appear for NATA after passing 12th standard examination.
Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognised board in order to appear in NATA exam.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.
Course duration for B.Arch. is 5 years.
19th March 2016, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just came in 12th standard. And i am confused that should i give NATA now or after passing the 12th standard examination. So kindly guide me regarding this?
Yes, you should appear for NATA exam.

Those candidates who have passed 12 standard or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
20th March 2016, 01:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to be eligible to appear for NATA examination is that a candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognized Board with Science background.
So, if you are a science student, then only you are eligible for appearing NATA examination after the completion of your class 12th. So, first complete your class 12th then appear for NATA.
20th March 2016, 12:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National aptitude test in architecture.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination or its equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the compulsory subject from a recognized board of education.

The aspirant must have secured above 50% marks in aggregate in class 12 examination and also must have secured above 50% marks in mathematics.

The candidate who are pursuing in class 12 can also appear for NATA.

The official website is https://www.nata.in/2016/
20th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Knowledge World

You can't appear the NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) before completion of your +2 class because
the eligibility for B.Arch course is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board with mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks or 10+3 Diploma with any stream recognised by Central or State governments with atleast 50% marks.
For more information related to NATA you can visit on official website www.nata.in
20th March 2016, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Those who are appearing in class 12th board exams can also apply for NATA. This entrance exam is conducted for admission in B.Arch course.

If you are expecting your result this year then surely you can apply for it but you need to pass the exams on time to become eligible for admission.
20th March 2016, 07:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you should opt for the above mentioned examination if you are interested in architecture field, you can however have a great career ahead. You can however pursue the course after completion of your 12th class from a recognized Institute scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
20th March 2016, 07:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

It is upto your own preference as to where does your interest lies. If you are interested in the field of arts, so this is the examination for you to crack with a good score. However, if you are in a dilemma, I would personally suggest you to make up your mind first and then opt for a career ahead.
20th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can appear for NATA, the eligibility for the admission to the B.Arch course is a pass in 12th standard with Mathematics as one of the subjects with 50% marks and NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) examination conducted by the Council of Architecture. The marks scored in NATA and 12th marks considered for the admission. The duration of the course is 5 years. You can appear for 5 times within 2 years of the first attempt. The best score is considered as valid score. The website links are given below;

Click Here
Click Here
27th January 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear for NATA. But when should I appear for it..?? Is it after 12th exam or before..?? When should we register.. before our 12th completion or after it...?? And will this exam help for pursuing interior designing?? Please help...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?