16th January 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue class 12th with Arts stream ad then I want to get admission in NIFT. Can I get admission in NIFT with Arts stream? If not then which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future?
  3. What subject to choose after class 10 for career in Fashion Design at NIFT like colleges?
  4. Is Mathematics compulsory for doing NIFT Course??
  5. Is Maths compulsory to get into NIFT? I have just entered 12th with science stream
  6. Which subjects should I take in 11th and 12th? Fee structure for NIFT?
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th for NIFT entrance exam? Is Mathematics compulsory for it?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for NIFT? Is maths subject compulsory for Fashion designing?
  9. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  10. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  12. Eligibility for NIFT 2017 session
  13. Should I join any coaching class to prepare for NIFT course along with 10th?
  14. What should I choose after 10th if my aim is to join NIFT? Do I need to apply for any coaching?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  16. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
17th January 2017, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT?

Eligibility for NIFT exam:

Candidates should have passed in 12th qualifying examination from a recognised state or National Board of Education.

Candidates passed from public University / school is class board examination in India or foreign countries must be recognised and an association of Indian universities as per 12th pattern of education.

Candidates must have studied a minimum of 5 main subjects under national open school examination.

Candidates holding advanced level / International bachelor rate level of general certificate education examination are also eligible.

Age should not be more than 23 years.
17th January 2017, 09:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT?

National Institute of Fashion Technology is a fashion institute in India. As per my suggestion you can take science stream in order to join National Institute of Fashion Technology. Also Maths is a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT. If you want to take art stream in your 12th class than my suggestion to you is that you can take art with Mathematics after that you can do BBA or BCA course. As per my knowledge, only on the basis of 12th with art you are not eligible to get admission National Institute of Fashion Technology. On the other if you wants to do fashion designing then you should take non medical in 12th class. For more information you can visit at the official website: nift.ac.in/
12th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

In order to join nift science stream with arts is necessary or commerce with arts will help
2nd April 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 10th in April 2017 i would like to do Fashion designing in 11th as well as 12th so can i do in nift. Will i be able to study 11th n 12th in nift?
21st August 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have choose bio stream and I want to do fashion designing so what should I do should I change my stream?
22nd August 2017, 08:18 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue class 12th with Arts stream ad then I want to get admission in NIFT. Can I get admission in NIFT with Arts stream? If not then which stream should I choose in class 11th to join NIFT? Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in NIFT? Please answer as soon as possible.
NIFT is National Institution of Fashion Technology. It offers several under graduate fashion designing courses like

Bachelor of Designing(B.Des) in Fashion Design/Leather Design/Accessory Design/Textile Design/Knitwear Design/Fashion Communication
20th March 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Why should i do BF tech and MF tech ? Would this only give me a degree for future needs? Please answer as soon as possible!!
16th April 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I just finished my 10th boards. i want to go for NIFT, will it problem if i take Biology stream in my 10 2? Please help me.
25th November 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce with eco and maths. Is there any possibility for taking up Nift ?
25th April 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 and I'm totally into fashion designing ..So what stream should I choose to get into nift? Its very important for me to get into this institute.. Also is it necessary to opt Science in class 11 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?