17th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation quota available for CBSE student to study B.Tech in Maharashtra?

Respected Sir,
If I will take admission in CBSE Board in 11th standard then is there any quota in Maharashtra for admission in B.Tech course? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation quota available in IIT for CBSE candidate?
  2. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  3. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  4. Any reservation quota for Hearing Impaired candidates in AIEEE?
  5. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  6. Is there any reservation for Ex Servicemen Children in Maharashtra Government Medical College?
  7. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  8. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  9. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
  11. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  12. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  15. Is there any university sports reservation quota in GATE exam?
  16. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  18. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
19th September 2015, 06:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation quota available for CBSE student to study B.Tech in Maharashtra?

No, there is no quota available for CBSE student to study B.Tech in Maharashtra.
Quota is provided on the basis of caste and sex but not on the basis of boards.
Some seats are also reserved for candidates who are resident of Maharashtra for past 15 years. But there is no reservation quota for CBSE students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?