20th March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any terms & conditions to get college admission for NIOS student?

Is the value of NIOS Board is equal to all other boards in India? If I passed out from NIOS Board, will I get admission in any college easily or there will be any terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  2. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI? -- [New]
  5. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  7. Required qualification and terms & conditions for admission in 3 years LLB at Orissa?
  8. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  9. Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?
  10. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  11. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  13. Admission procedure and terms and conditions for admission in DCE?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  15. What are the terms and conditions for admissions in k.v.school of vayusena in Nagpur?
  16. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  17. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  18. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
4th May 2018, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any terms & conditions to get college admission for NIOS student?

As far as universities are concerned, they don't have any issues with NIOS qualification. NIOS is a government recognized qualification and UGC affiliated universities don't have problem with it.

Only those universities, which are not affiliated to UGC will have issues with NIOS qualification or some private companies.
6th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any terms & conditions to get college admission for NIOS student?

No, there is no terms and conditions for a candidate who has completed his/her studies form NIOS Board.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies for NIOS candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?