10th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Tips to schedule time for studying at home for 10th Assam Board student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have a morning school and now I am studying in 10th standard from Assam Board. I usually came from school at 2pm in the afternoon. So, I want to know that how I can manage time to study because I have a coaching at 4pm and from coaching I came back home at 7:30pm. So, I just want to know about the time management.

12th June 2018, 05:03 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Tips to schedule time for studying at home for 10th Assam Board student?

First of all You should make a schedule of what you have to study each day, i.e. give more of your time towards your weaker subjects.

You have mentioned that you come from school by 2pm, so after that I would suggest you to get fresh and have your lunch properly and take a bit of rest.

After that you have your coaching, so after coming from your coaching at 7:30 om as you have mentioned above, sit down to study after taking half n hour of rest and do study what you have been taught in school that very day and in the tuition(coaching center).

Study for atleast 2 hours and then compulsorily do your maths for atleast half n hour and then go to read some English or Hindi or Bengali, etc. story books of your syllabus itself(this will give less of pressure to your brain and relax it.

Repeat this routine everyday and I ma sure you will do well in your examination.

On holidays however, you should try to take a gap of 2-3 hours in between studies and then study(but do keep couple of hours in hand to go out and play any outdoor games, better to do it in the morning time).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?