11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 11th admission in Assam Board for 10th NIOS candidate?

Hi friends, if I passed my 10th standard from NIOS Board then I can be eligible to get 11th admission from Assam Board? I want to get admission in Assam Board. So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
12th June 2018, 11:22 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 11th admission in Assam Board for 10th NIOS candidate?

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates who have completed class 10 from any government recognised school or board are eligible to get admission in class 11 in Assam board schools.

>> Candidates should be Indian.

*** So, from where you passed class 10 doesn't matter. As per your qualification, you are eligible to get admission in any school of Assam board.

Admission Procedure:
>> Many schools conduct admission tests to give admissions in class 11 though, there are some schools which give candidates direct admission based on class 10 performance.
>> So, contact the school where you want to take admission and, appear in the entrance test(if any), or, if you have enough marks (in average, more than 60%) you will get direct admission.

Best Schools recognised by Assam Board:
Some of good schools recognised by Assam board are mentioned below.
>> Academic Heights Public School, Tinsukia, Assam
>> Ankur Seminary School, Guwahati, Assam
>> Aryan Hindi School, Guwahati , Assam
>> Assam Forest School, Guwahati, Assam
>> Assam Railway Higher Secondary School, Guwahati, Assam
12th June 2018, 04:48 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get 11th admission in Assam Board for 10th NIOS candidate?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school, you will just have to gather all of your school leaving documents and apply for admission in the above mentioned school, however you might have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school if they conduct one, and after clearing the examination, you will be getting admission otherwise you will have to try for admission in some other board and school.
12th June 2018, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission, on the basis of your class 10th mark sheet. NIOS is definitely a valid qualification and you will be eligible for admission surely.

Admission is class 11th is based on class 10th marks. If you have got enough marks, then surely you will get admission at your choice of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?