19th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of Nursery1 or Nursery2 at Xavier's school? What is the criteria followed?

My son will be 3 at December.Will be possible to admit Nursery1 in your school? What is the admission procedure of Nursery1 or Nursery2 at Xavier's school? What is the criteria followed? Can you please provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
21st April 2016, 09:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of Nursery1 or Nursery2 at Xavier's school? What is the criteria followed?

I am happy to say you that it will be definitely possible to get admission in Nursery 1 class at the age of 3 years, your kid is very much eligible to take admission in nursery Schools.
Now the procedure to take admission is that, you have to collect the application form at first either from the official website or you can directly get it from the School office. Now, after getting the application from, you must have to fill the application form and submit it along with the documents. After that there will be an interview of the kid along with the parents and if your kid is short listed, then he/she can get admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?