3rd November 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing class 12th? How can I become an IPS officer?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I am studying in class 11th. I don't understand what should I do for making my career, I work very hard for my studies but I am very confused. I want to become an IPS officer, so can you tell me the process?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing class 12th to become an IPS officer?
  2. Can I appear for IPS exam after completing class 12th? If not then when can I appear for the IPS exam?
  3. Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for IPS officer job after completing Intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to become an IPS officer after completing class 12th with Arts? What is the procedure of application?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  7. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  8. How can I become a IPS officer after completing 10th class?
  9. How to become an IPS Officer after the completion of 12th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  14. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  15. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  16. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
  17. Courses after 12th Commerce to become an IPS Officer? Coaching classes for preparation of IPS exam?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
5th November 2016, 05:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing class 12th? How can I become an IPS officer?

For being an IPS officer you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to give IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC. This exam is conducted in three stages : (1) Written test, (2) Interview and
(3) Physical test. You have to qualify in all of them. You have to be physically and mentally fit if you want to be an IPS officer. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?