17th November 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Other good courses to pusrue

Respected Sir, I have completed my BA course but I scored low marks now I want to continue with mu studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Please tell me about the other good courses to pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  5. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  9. List of courses to pursue after completion of BIPC having good job opportunities?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  11. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  12. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  14. Is BCA a better course than BBA? What is the score and how much salary can I obtain? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  16. Are there any good opportunities after completing PG? I am pursuing BCA
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing Mechanical Engineering? Is there a good opportunity in the Government sector for Mechanical Engineers?
  18. Which is better between BPT and B.Pharm?
30th November 2016, 10:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Other good courses to pusrue

The best course for you to pursue after bachelor's degree in arts is Master of Arts. With low percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, you will not be able to get admission in top universities in MA course. You are eligible for many government job opportunities after bachelor of arts. BA candidates can apply for following exams:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>SSC CGL exam.

>>Banking entrance exam like IBPS CWE.

>>IB ACIO exam.

>>RRB entrance exam.

After MA course, you can apply for NET exam to become lecturer in government colleges.
30th November 2016, 10:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Other good courses to pusrue

Career Opportunities after completion of BA Course:

There are several courses to pursue after completion of this BA course. The best course I would suggest you to go with is Master of Arts course after completion of this BA course.

Most of the institutes allow candidates to have passed just Graduation. So many colleges/ organizations allow candidates who scored less marks in Graduation. Besides these courses, there are other best courses. Some of them are, Master of Business Administration for which the minimum percentage required is 50% marks.

Based on your criteria, the best course I would suggest you to pursue is Master of Arts course after completion of BA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?