15th August 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do if failed in practical exams?

I have got 31 marks out of 70 in theory but I have got 7 marks in practicals out of 30 which is actually impossible for me to score. Now the board told me to write supplementary exam as there is no revaluation exam for practicals and there is also no revaluation. What will happen if I score 30 out of 70 in supplementary?

15th August 2016, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if failed in practical exams?

If you have failed in practical examinations and qualified in theory examination then, the only way you have to qualify practical examination is to appear in Supplementary examinations. As you have said that practical examination is conducted for 30 marks, you need to score minimum 11-12 marks to get qualified in Practical examination. So, I suggest yo to prepare well for the practical examination and try to get qualified at least this time, so, that you can continue your higher studies.
15th August 2016, 06:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for supplementary examination for getting passing marks in practical examination. There is no other option left for you.

If you manage to secure passing marks in supplementary examination of practical then your overall status will be passed in that subject in which you have failed in practical examination. Try to secure better marks, if you get 25 out of 30 then your overall marks will be 56 which is more than average marks.
15th August 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, now your practical marks can't change and you need to score good marks in supplementary exam to get the pass certificate in the given subject. You have to make sure that total marks on above 40 out 100.

Hence, just be prepared for the supplementary exam and try to get excellent marks in it. If you don't want to appear then try to complete the education from a different board.
29th July 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 9 marks in physics practicals out of 30 is there any supplementary exam for practicals?
28th August 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Absent for economics practical, but passed in written paper what will be my result passed or failed ?
7th December 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Out of total 140 marks practical from 3 days counting so how much I want for passing in University practical exam??
27th February 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 87 Marks out of 100 in theory but college have given me 19 out of 50 marks due to my issue with my hod according to me it was an intentional step as I never failed and always been topper of my class what should I do?
8th May 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th maths and failed in practicals can I able to write as a private candidate next year?
17th June 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 exam and want to give supplementary exam to improve my score so do I have to give practical exam again....
17th June 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 exam and want to give supplementary exam to improve my score so is it compulsory to give practical exam again....
17th June 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam and want to give supplementary exam to improve my score so is it compulsory for me to give practical exam again....
13th July 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

If i was absent in practical exam & passed in theory the result shows compartment now whether i have to appear for both practical and theory?
19th February 2021, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in practical exam only 8
24th July 2021, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

In west bengal I failed in wbchse because of not attending in practical exam.but I pass theory exam. Now it is any chance to pass supplementery practical exam?
25th September 2022, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm supplement result is REVERIFICATION paper in same marks in paper REVERIFICATION paper plz %uD83D%uDE4FI'm call inter board not respond plz help me
29th September 2022, 10:16 PM
Ar_pit

In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both. If he/she fails to pass the examination in two consecutive years, after the first attempt he/she shall have to reappear in all the subjects including practical.
30th September 2022, 09:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

you have to pass it and you have to pass both the practical and theory individually. Therefore I suggest you to write your practical exam and pass it to get get yourself grow in career.
15th October 2022, 08:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both. If he/she fails to pass the examination in two consecutive years, after the first attempt he/she shall have to reappear in all the subjects including practical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?