27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions comes for commerce entrance test?

I want to take admission in 11th class in commerce stream. Please tell me what type of questions comes for commerce students in entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Programming Test of Amdocs for SME Trainee post?
  2. What kind of question come in BHU entrance test?
  3. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  4. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  6. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  7. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in PGD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  10. What kind of entrance test can I take after passing 12th?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Oral test of LDC recruitment?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  14. PG course in NIFT with commerce background? How to prepare and apply? Issues without vast knowledge in Fashion?
  15. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  16. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Maharashtra Board H.S.C Commerce Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What kind of questions are asked in CBI Stenographer Test?
27th March 2017, 09:28 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What kind of questions comes for commerce entrance test?

Basically the question comes from your 9th and 10th grade, there is nothing apart from this that would come in your entrance test. You should be very well versed with your studies in order to crack the entrance test.

However, the examination is not that tough, still you should prepare well for the examination.
28th March 2017, 12:15 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: What kind of questions comes for commerce entrance test?

There are no different sets of questions apart from the studies of 10th class. If you are good at what you have studied in your 10th boards, you need not worry about anything and just go for a revision and taht is all what it will take you to clear the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?