16th December 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required for admission in KG or LKG?

Respected Sir, My Son is approx 3 years old and I want to admit him in KG or LKG so I want to know can he get admission in KG or LKG at the age of 3 years or tell me what is the minimum age required? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2016, 09:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required for admission in KG or LKG?

Minimum age limit for admission in LKG:-

Completed 3 years and 6 months as on the 1st of June of the year of application, alone shall seek admission to LKG at the school.

So, your child is not eligible for admission in LKG.
17th December 2016, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Age Required for admission in LKG or KG:

Yes, the minimum age required for getting into LKG or KG is 3 years. As your son is approximately 3 years old student, I am sure that he is eligible to get admission in LKG. In the same way, the minimum age required for getting admission into first class is Six years. As the minimum age required is 3 years, your son is eligible to get admission into a reputed school. I suggest you to go through the website of the school in which your son is going to get admitted and check for the admission procedure to be followed to each the process of getting admission.
18th December 2016, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My Son is approx 3 years old and I want to admit him in KG or LKG so I want to know can he get admission in KG or LKG at the age of 3 years or tell me what is the minimum age required? Please answer as soon as possible.

The minimum age required for admission in LKG will be three years. Then only the student will be admitted to class One at the age of five years. For the admission you have to contact the school and get the application form. You can also get the details from the school for the age limit. Each board has their own age criteria for the admission. So it is better to get the exact details from the school you wish to put your son.
18th December 2016, 02:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to get admission in the above mentioned classes is that the candidate should have attained the minimum age criteria of 3 years and 6 months. Therefore as soon as your child turns 3 years and 6 months old, you can opt for his admission in any good college and let him continue his studies further.
18th December 2016, 03:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age of candidate for LKG admission is three and half years. As per my knowledge, your son are not eligible to get admission in LKG or KG at the age of three years.

Some of the school available in India that accept three years age for LKG admission so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that school which accept your son age.
18th December 2016, 05:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for the child to get admission in KG o LKG is 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission. Since, your son is approximately 3 years old at present, you can join him in Nursery at present and after that you can take admission for him in LKG.
18th December 2016, 06:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria the minimum age required to get admission in LKG Age 3 years. Whether the board is CBSE, ICSE, State Board it does not depend. Most of the boards prefer those students who have attained the age of 3 years in order to get admission in LKG. So your child is eligible to get admission in LKG at the age of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?