11th November 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i get my second Transfer Certificate from ISC Board school?

I am doing B.Sc. 1st year and I want my second transfer certificate from my ISC board school for B.Tech. How can i get it?

11th November 2015, 03:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get my second Transfer Certificate from ISC Board school?

You can get your second Transfer Certificate from admission cell of respective ISC board school.

First of all visit admission cell of your school and write an application requesting transfer certificate.
Submit the application to the admission cell and the school will provide you transfer certificate in just few minutes.
11th November 2015, 08:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You should have got a transfer certificate from your school after you had passed out. There is only one transfer certificate issued by the school which is to be submitted to the college when the college asks for it and that too only once. There is nothing as second transfer certificate. However, if you had lost your transfer certificate, you need to write an application addressing the principal of your 12th school and can get it after paying a certain fee as specified by the school.
2nd August 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed intermediate from cbse board in 2015 with 55 perentage , my percentage is less so can I pass class 12 again from state board ?
4th November 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir because of some region I. Change my college and I joined another college tc will not giving sir what to do I am not doing any mistake
9th November 2016, 01:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply to state board where you are staying to give 12th again, but it will not be feasible as you will lose your 1 year. You can try to get admission into degree college & there perform well. However, if you really wish, then apply for the same.
21st June 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET A DUPLICATE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FROM AN ISC SCHOOL? IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE BY THE CISCE BOARD TO GET A DUPLICATE TC FROM ANY ISC SCHOOL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?