21st April 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the problems faced in changing school from 11th to 12th?

Will there be any kind of problems regarding domicile if I m switching school after 11th standard from CBSE board to another school in 12th standard in the same board ? Can you please let me know the details in order for me to get prepared accordingly? Thank you!

22nd April 2017, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the problems faced in changing school from 11th to 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will there be any kind of problems regarding domicile if I m switching school after 11th standard from CBSE board to another school in 12th standard in the same board ? Can you please let me know the details in order for me to get prepared accordingly? Thank you!

Most of the schools do not admit students in 12th standard. It is very difficult to get admission in 12th standard in any school. Many schools started the 12th syllabus in 11th itself. Therefore, schools will not admit students in the class 12th. Most of the reputed and regular schools do not admit students in class 12th. You have to cancel your registration and join again 11th in the new school. It is always advisable to continue your studies in the same school.
22nd April 2017, 09:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the problems faced in changing school from 11th to 12th?

According to the rules and regulations of CBSE board, you can change the school under the same board of education. There will not be any problem as you will take admission under the same board. All you need is a migration certificate, School leaving certificate, Last academics result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?