30th April 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in 10th standard in Uttarakhand?

I have completed 9 class in uttarakhand and now I want to change my school to Delhi so I tried in many school but they refused to take my admission so now what can I do to save my year. Need your help to find the school soon.

Thanks

30th April 2016, 08:58 PM
IQ14

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in 10th standard in Uttarakhand?

You can change your school but you cannot change the board. You can get admission on the basis of following documents like-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate,
Character certificate,
Report card of class 9th.

By the submission of fee and with the fulfilment of all the process you will get an admission.
30th April 2016, 09:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The academic session for taking admission in standard tenth is over, so most of schools will avoid taking admission and also registration for board schools is done in standard 9th.

The only option left for you is to apply for board examination though National Institute of Open Schooling board with help of which you can save one year. There are on demand examinations in NIOS.

You can apply for tenth board exams from NIOS on its official website.

Official website is http://www.nos.org.
30th April 2016, 11:15 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 9 class in uttarakhand and now I want to change my school to Delhi so I tried in many school but they refused to take my admission so now what can I do to save my year. Need your help to find the school soon.

Thanks
Here you did not clear about your board but if still your board is same as above than it will not create any problem in future all you need to have all the required documents to get the admission (including Transfer certificate).
If you are changing your board than it will take some extra efforts to get admission.
for instance:- With all the documents including migration certificate which you will get after writing a proper application to your school principal and ask them to provide you migration certificate after mentioning some real valid issue which is why you are changing school.
30th April 2016, 11:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in 10th standard in Uttarakhand:-

The candidate must be citizen of India.In case the candidate cannot produce the domicile certificate of Uttarakhand, then they can have qualifying exam form Uttarakhand.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 17 years

The candidate must have cleared the class 10th exam form a recognised Board or equivalent.
30th April 2016, 11:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you do not want to waste your one academic year then there is only option to appear for board examination from National Institute of Open Schooling. You can apply online for board exams at official website of NIOS that is www.nos.org.

NIOS examinations are conducted throughout academic year. Candidates from any board can appear for exam without any problem. Online registration for board exams is done or you can visit any regional center of NIOS for more details.
1st May 2016, 12:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

First thing you just confirm that whether you want to study 10th in Uttarakhand or Delhi. If the answer is Delhi, then you just try for previous transfer Certificate (TC ) rom Uttarakhand School.

Coming to the admission you need to fulfill the requirements of particular school rules and regulations. More over you need to submit the previous academic qualification certificates.
1st May 2016, 12:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If all Delhi schools are not giving you admission then only option left for you is to appear for board exams through National Institute of Open School. In this way, your one academic year will not be wasted.

NIOS certificates are accepted every where and there is nothing to worry about its validity .You can take admission in any good school in 10+2 after board exams of 10th from NIOS.
1st May 2016, 01:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed all the subjects in your 9th standard from any well affiliated school then you will definitely get the admission in 10th standard anywhere in any school. But for changing your residence and hence school, you will need a migration certificate from your current(Uttrakhand) school. You will have to present a migration certificate, mark sheet of the 9th standard and your new residential address for getting admission in the new school.
1st May 2016, 12:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to another school and that too in another state in class 10. There is no such provision for it. You can however take admission in 9th standard in the prospective school and then can pursue your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?