9th May 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to join SI of school? What is the minimum age limit?

I am a pass graduate teacher. I am servicing for nine years. I want to know the qualification required for SI of school and age limit? Can you please give me the details soon? I want to be sure if am eligible or not and apply for it. Please guide me.

28th May 2017, 01:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join SI of school? What is the minimum age limit?

Followings are the required eligibility criteria for SI of school:
1) Candidate should have Second Class Honours or Second Class Masters degree from a recognized university.
2) Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in Honours degree, at least 55% in class 10th standard and at least 50% marks in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/university.
3) Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in teaching or education from a recognized university.
4) Candidate must have teaching experience after B.Ed.
5) Candidate age must be within 32 years.
6th August 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join SI of school? What is the minimum age limit?

I am Bsc holder in physics ....b.ed from DU .....And from 2012 teaching practice....can i apply for si of schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?