5th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student?

Hello,
I am studying 12th class at RGUKT, Basar and I want to be an IAS Officer. But, after completing 12th I want to study Engineering. Please suggest me what should I do to become an IAS Officer?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after 12th to become an IAS officer?
  4. Eligibility to become an IAS Officer for 12th Commerce student?
  5. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a 12th standard student
  6. How can I become an IAS Officer being a 9th student? Detailed information about IAS?
  7. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
  8. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  9. How to prepare for IAS Officer's exam? Procedure for the exam for 12th standard Arts stream student?
  10. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th Arts?
  11. How can I become an IAS officer after passing 12th arts
  12. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  13. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am a student of class 11th commerce
  14. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  15. How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%
  16. How to become an IAS officer?
  17. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  18. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
22nd May 2016, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student?

In order to become an IAS officer being a 12th standard student, you need to complete your Graduation in any stream from a State/ Central Government recognised university.

As you have state that you are interested to study Engineering after completion of your 12th standard, you can, as there is no problem for you to become an IAS officer even if you study Engineering or any other course. So, I advise you to study any Graduation course which have interest to become an IAS officer.
5th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student after completing 12th which degree is necessary and after that what I do
7th October 2016, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying 12th class at RGUKT, Basar and I want to be an IAS Officer. But, after completing 12th I want to study Engineering. Please suggest me what should I do to become an IAS Officer?
After completion of Engineering course, you can apply for IAS entrance exam. The minimum educational qualification required for IAS exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
7th October 2016, 08:17 PM
Shivangi Verm@

To become an IAS officer only you have to graduate from any stream B.A., B.COM., B.Sc., B.Tech does not matter you can do your graduation (B.Tech) and after that you can apply for IAS exams.
But also you should prepare yourself according to the syllabus of IAS exams.
ALL THE BEST
27th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm sofia a commerce student of 12 standard. I need quick process to become an IAS after inter so, i need to know any possibilities to achieve my goal by an shortcut
31st August 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Myself Alisha now I'm a student of 2nd pu commerce I'll also become a IAS officer.. It is dream of my parents so what I should do after 2nd puc commerce???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?