24th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if completed 12th CBSE Commerce with 48%?

Hello Sir,
My name is Ajit and I have done 12th CBSE with Commerce stream but scored only 48% marks. Now, I don't know what to do with this percentage. Please tell me what should I study further?

25th May 2016, 11:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if completed 12th CBSE Commerce with 48%?

There is not to worry about what has happened you just have to boost yourself and need to work hard in future.

As, you have passed your 10+2 you can take admission in bachelor degree and appear for entrance examination to get jobs or admission in higher courses.

There are many available option for you after bachelor degree to get jobs and for higher studies. So do not loose hope and study hard.
25th May 2016, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if completed 12th CBSE Commerce with 48%?

There are so many courses which you can do after 10+2 in commerce and with 48% marks. Some of the best courses in which you can enroll are:

>>Chartered Accountancy course: You can apply for Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted twice every year by ICAI in June and December. You can apply for CPT exam at official website http://icai.org.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>ICWA course.

>>With 48% marks, you may not be able to get admission in Bachelor of commerce in top universities but you can get admission in different universities like IGNOU, B.R Ambedkar University, CCS university etc.

>>You are eligible for Indian Army through NDA exam.

>>You can also apply for SSC CHSL and IB Security Assistant exam.
25th May 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in any degree course specially B.Com according to your field. You will not get admission in any top university due to your marks. Hence, apply for admission in some low ranked universities.

You can also go for CA along with graduation if you are interested. There is not much option in professional courses because most of the them ask for 50% marks.
25th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard Commerce stream with an aggregate of 48% marks from a CBSE Board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (H), CA, etc.,. based on your interest. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in B.Com course on the basis of your 12th standard board examinations. To get admission in CA course, you must have to appear and qualify CPT examination.
26th May 2016, 12:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
My name is Ajit and I have done 12th CBSE with Commerce stream but scored only 48% marks. Now, I don't know what to do with this percentage. Please tell me what should I study further?
The aspirant can study B.Com or B.A Economics or BBA or BA English or BA History or BA Geography or BA Journalism and Mass Communication etc. There are many opportunities available you can study CA or ACS or ICWA after 12th CBSE. You have to choose the course which you like the most and in which you have more interest. One of the best choice is B.Com for the CBSE Commerce students. So you can choose B.Com or any one of the course mentioned above after 12th CBSE Commerce group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?