21st July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know that I wish to reappear in exam of 12th CBSE Board exam in One Subject. Where I may get the result in this year. Please let me know the procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  2. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  3. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  4. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  6. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP? -- [New]
  8. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  9. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  11. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  13. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  14. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  15. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  17. Can I appear only in Biology subject of CBSE 2015 examination?
  18. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2015, 10:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?

The procedure to reappear in the CBSE 12th board examination for one subject is very simply as for the same you just have to visit the official link of CBSE and fill up the form for the same as per the rules.

But one can reappear for that subject only in which he/she has managed to secure less than 60% aggregate in the main board examination. Also the same examination is mainly called as improvement examination.

Also for this examination one has to apply within the 22 days after the results declaration. So if you have not applied for the same till now then you are not eligible for the same examination thus year and hence you have to reappear in all the subjects once again next year to improve your aggregate.

For more details you can log on to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
23rd July 2015, 12:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?

First you have to wait for your exam results, after the announcement of results, you will come to know, whether you have failed or passed in that exam. If you have failed in that exam, you can apply for supplementary exam, In case, if you have passed in that subject, you should appear for Improvement exam. You can get these exam application forms from the examination branch of your school. You should fill and submit that application forms at the same examination branch. After getting hallticket, you can reappear for your exam.
23rd July 2015, 07:26 PM
pointer01

Yes you can reappear in the exam for one subject. If you want to reappear only for one subject then you can appear as a private student.

The procedure to reappear for one subject is very easy. You have to fill the for reappearing in the exam for a subject.

Improvement exam is for those students who are not satisfied with their marks and apply for reappear in the examination. so, the reappear in the exam is similar to improvement exam.

You just have to fill the registration form for reappearing in the exam within just 22 days.
Don't worry the procedure is simple and i hope you will get good marks.
24th July 2015, 11:34 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Dear, It is not like B.tech or B.E that if you are fail in a subject then you will have to appear in only that subject.If you want to reappear in that proper subject the 12th class then you have to appear in all papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?