28th May 2017, 08:58 PM
rishide

Admission in B.Com is possible with one compartmental subject?

When any one subject gets compartmental, then we can apply for B.Com admission or not? Please someone do explain me.

29th May 2017, 11:19 AM
help100%

Default Re: Admission in B.Com is possible with one compartmental subject?

Generally Universities and Colleges take admission of candidates on the criteria of passing in the best of 4 subject, compulsory subject like Environmental Studies and Language paper. So, in the above subjects you passed then normally you don't need to worry if you are applying in a normal university or college but once you try to apply in university or college of repute like BHU, Delhi University, Hansraj College, St. Xaviers College, etc then they will look for the above pass criteria as well as passed in all the subjects.

So, it depends from college to college so, try accordingly and consult with the counsellor of the college or university regarding admission guidelines as it varies from university to university.
29th May 2017, 12:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for a candidate to take admission in first year of Bachelor of Commerce degree course if he or she has any compartment in 12th board exam. So you have to qualify the compartment examination.
So you are eligible for B.Com admission if you pass your compartment exam only.
29th May 2017, 01:20 PM
mrghost
Member+

If you have compartment in one subject then you are not eligible for B.Com after 12th.Firstly you have to clear your compartment exam of that particular subject.
If you clear compartment exam only then you are eligible to get admission in B.Com or other courses.
29th May 2017, 05:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The general category for Bachelor's degree in commerce:

1. You must have passed or appearing for board examination of 10+2. Candidates from all stream like science, arts, commerce of 10+2 are eligible for admission in Bachelor's degree in commerce.

2. You need to have at least passing percentage of marks in 12th to apply for Bachelor of commerce course.

Candidates with compartment in any subject in 12th can not apply for this course. After securing passing marks, you will become eligible for this course.
29th May 2017, 06:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you will be eligible to get admission in B.Com only after passing Intermediate. If you got compart in any one subject then first of all you need to clear it by either giving compartmental examination or by giving improvement exam. Improvement exam will be held next year and compartmental exam will be held in the month of july. After passing 12th only you will be eligible to pursue B.Com.
29th May 2017, 11:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

If you have pending backlog in intermediate standard, then you are not eligible to apply for admission in B.Com.
Now, you have to apply for reappearing exams for all those subjects in which you have backlog. After clearing the backlogs, you will be eligible to apply admission in B.Com.
Here are some good institutes for B.Com:

Sri Ram College of Commerce
Loyola College
Lady Shriram College for Women
30th May 2017, 06:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in one of the paper of your Class 12th board examination i.e; having got compartment you are not eligible for pursuing any bachelor degree course unless you clear your compartment paper by appearing in compartmental examination.

So as far as you does not clear your compartmental paper you are not eligible for pursuing B.Com degree course from a recognized college.
30th May 2017, 06:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for Bachelor's degree in commerce in any university with failed status in senior secondary board examination. Your board will soon release important dates for compartment examination, you can apply for the exam.

After compartment examination results are declared and if you manage to clear it, you will be eligible for admission in next academic year in Bachelor of Commerce.
26th May 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

When compartment exam start and come result. Become admission start after or. Before. What student do
28th May 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in only one subject can i apply the form then i clear my compartment exam so it help to get admission in collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?