22nd February 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar and what is the admission procedure?

I want to admit my child in Sai International School, Bhubaneswar. What is the monthly fee of the school? How can I apply for my child's name? What is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  3. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  5. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  6. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  8. What is the total school fees of Sai international school, Bhubaneswar from class 3rd to 10th standard?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  11. What is the fee structure of SAI International School, Bhubaneshwar
  12. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School for second standard?
  13. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
  14. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School in 2018? How is the hostel and fee for 1 year?
  16. Fee structure of KIIIT International School
  17. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  18. Fee structure and date of entrance exam of sai international school
3rd March 2018, 03:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much is the fee of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar and what is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admit my child in Sai International School, Bhubaneswar. What is the monthly fee of the school? How can I apply for my child's name? What is the admission procedure?
Admission open form Playgroup to class XI for the academic session 2018-2019. Names can be registered in the school office in between 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays.

Admission Procedure :

- please collect the admission form from the school office or download the application form from the school website.

- Submit the complete registration form along with the required documents and fees in the school reception on or before the schedule date

- Let the child attend the personal interaction session

- Consult the school office for the result and other admission formalities

- Admission counsellors can be contacted at (0674) 7100200

Fees of Sai International School, Bhubaneshwar

For Nursery admission fee : Rs 7000*

For class I, II, III admission fee : Rs 7500*

For class IV and V admisison fee : Rs 8000*

For class VI, VII, and VIII admission fee : Rs 8500*

For class IX and X admission fee : Rs 9500*

For class XI and XII admission fee : Rs 10,000

** Note : Fees structure are subject to be changes year wise. So, please inquire first from the school office before taking admission.
16th March 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar and what is the admission procedure?

What is the total expenditure including hostel for 11th and 12th class science medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?