15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?

I have a child of 2 and a half years old and from next academic session I want to admit her in Montessori school. But she can't able to speak properly. Can she manage the Montessori school?

16th October 2016, 03:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?

You should try and make your child speak as in the upcoming year he will be 3 years and 6 months old which is quite and age for any child to be able to speak.

However, it is not an issue, the school itself is trained in making the child speak, read and write. So, you don't need to worry about anything, you should just get your child admitted in any good montessori school.
16th January 2017, 05:46 AM
sapnayadav51

Default Re: Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?

I am tell you must try and make your child speak. when he will be 3 years and 6 months which is eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?