4th May 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS, Noida is recognized for Higher Secondary and acceptable by University of Kashmir?

Hi,
Please give me information about NIOS Noida region regarding whether it is recognized for 11th and 12th or not? And it is acceptable by University of Kashmir? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  2. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  3. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  4. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  5. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  6. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  8. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  9. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  10. What should I opt to study in Higher Secondary being a NIOS student with mentioned subjects?
  11. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  12. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  16. Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  17. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.A. in Kashmir University being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
6th May 2016, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS, Noida is recognized for Higher Secondary and acceptable by University of Kashmir?

NIOS is a recognized qualification for admission in any UGC recognized university. Hence, just apply for admission when announced on the basis of your qualification.

There is no problem in admission if you fulfill all other eligibility criteria other than educational qualification.
7th May 2016, 01:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS, Noida is recognized for Higher Secondary and acceptable by University of Kashmir?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board.

So, the academic degree from board are acceptable to get admission in higher institution or to appear for entrance examination. So, no doubt you are eligible to get admission in university of Kashmir after degree from NIOS.

To get more details about NIOS visit at www.nos.org.
7th May 2016, 04:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, definitely it is a recognized Board for Higher Secondary and acceptable every where. There is no problem for higher studies from this Board.
7th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

*This board is central government board and is recognized everywhere in India either for any government or private job or any other higher studies options.

*You can take admission in any UGC recognized university after completing Higher secondary from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?