20th January 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Will a student joining different school be able to adapt soon?

My son is studying in IGCSE syllabus in class 6 now and wanted him to continue till class 8 and move him in class 9 to samacheer. I wanted to know will he will be able to adapt to this change or not

22nd January 2016, 09:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will a student joining different school be able to adapt soon?

Yes, definitely he can adapt in another school also as in ninth class he shall have more understanding.
Many students change there schools in between of session also due to some reasons so, don't s worry about that.
In starting he may find problem but as the time will pass on, he will definitely adapt.
22nd January 2016, 11:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will a student joining different school be able to adapt soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studying in IGCSE syllabus in class 6 now and wanted him to continue till class 8 and move him in class 9 to samacheer. I wanted to know will he will be able to adapt to this change or not
Yes, a student will adapt to new school and syllabus within few months. He may take some time to adjust to the school routine and syllabus. So you can change the school to samacheer education, which is easier than other syllabus like CBSE. The parent support also important, you can also help him for few days for pickup and drop to school and with other things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?