9th January 2013, 04:38 PM
prince82855

Can I upgrade my degree in BSc Nursing to do MBBS in India?

can i upgrade my degree b.sc. nursing to mbbs in india????????
in india, there is any college ???????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [New]
  3. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  4. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  5. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  8. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course?
  9. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  10. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  11. How to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? can I join as Lateral entry to MBBS 3rd year
  12. Will I be able to do MBBS after BSc nursing? Is the course available in India? Which universities offer this course?
  13. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  14. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get the papers of MBBS as lateral entry? I have completed BSc Nursing in India
  16. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing 4 year degree program in UK or Pakistan?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
21st June 2014, 02:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I upgrade my degree in BSc Nursing to do MBBS in India?

You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. You can join MBBS provided you meet the specific requirements. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also. You should have completed class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. At the same time, you also need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?