9th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed if I am a student of BCA?

I am student of bca ,am i eligible for b.ed ?...could u please give me the details

27th February 2013, 02:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed if I am a student of BCA?

Graduates in any subject are eligible for B.Ed. Being a BCA graduate, you can apply. Usually candidates with minimum marks of 45-50% will be accepted. Final year students with these qualifications can also apply. Admissions are done on the basis of graduation level marks or entrance tests.
11th April 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed if I am a student of BCA?

I am student of bca ,am i eligible for b.ed in maths?...could u please give me the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?