12th March 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the LLB age limit and age relaxation for OBC categories?

llb age limit and age relaxation for obc catagri or govt employee

Related Questions:
  1. What is RAS and how to get the post?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  4. When is RAS Pre entrance exam? What is the passing criteria
  5. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  6. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect?
  7. How to become a Railway Driver after passing 12th commerce?
  8. Can I apply for SI if I am 30 years old?
  9. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  10. How to prepare for TNPSC Group-I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to appear for IBPS or SBI PO exam?
  12. Can I appear for IAS entrance exam? I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for bank clerk after completing 12th with 47% in 10th
  14. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  15. Qualifications required to appear for GPSC exam? Are diploma students eligible for GPSC?
  16. Maximum age limit and qualifications for Probationary Engineer exam in BEL? How much relaxation in age for ex serviceman and OBC candidates?
  17. Age limit for admission to LLB course for OBC candidates?
  18. Age limit to appear for APPSC exam? List of officer post in APPSC which I can attend at an age of 37 years with 3 years of OBC age relaxation?
18th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the LLB age limit and age relaxation for OBC categories?

i want to know ba llb age limit
3rd October 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the LLB age limit and age relaxation for OBC categories?

i want to know obc age and % limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?