27th June 2013, 02:27 PM
shilpaannmathew

Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?

Sir,
Iam shilpa.I have completed my B.E in electronics and instrumentation.Which are the P.G courses for this feild.As girl which course will suit for me to get jobs for my future.Kindly waiting for ur reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation -- [New]
  2. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  4. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  7. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  8. Courses available after completing B.E Electronics? Institutions offering the course? Should I join NIIT?
  9. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  14. After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?
  15. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  16. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
18th January 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?

I am a final year B.E electronics and instrumentation student.I need some of the university names where i can do my masters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?