28th June 2013, 09:33 PM
Simran_Delhi

What are the jobs in Spanish Department?

Hi There,

This is Simran would like to be associated with Foreign Affairs Department.
As i am a graduate in Spanish Language also, studing in institute of cervantes on weekends to be in touch. I would like to know what all designations i can apply for and how.

I would be really obliged if i get a chance to work here.

Thanks & Regards,
Simran Kaur

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?
  2. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  3. Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?
  4. What is the possible solution to get a job after B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  5. What are the preferable courses for B.Tech Electrical Graduates?
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP?How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  8. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  10. List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?
  11. What are the major departments in government and private sector?
  12. How many government jobs are there in ECE department? Which jobs can I get after scoring 70% marks in B.Tech?
  13. How may I work with Spanish customer care services? I've a good basic knowledge of Spanish language
  14. How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?
  15. Job Opportunities in Customs Department for ICWAI candidates?
  16. List of jobs available in railway and BSNL department? I've completed my B.E(computer science)
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?
  18. Scope of mechanical engineering in future? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2013, 03:33 PM
pinksony

Default Re: What are the jobs in Spanish Department?

Hello friend,

firstly i appreciate for learning spanish language...

There is much demand for foregin language in india...
You get a jodb as a spanish translater . This is best job ....

There is a good scope for foregin language ......

All the best for your future ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?