20th April 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Which are the PG diploma courses in India that will be suited for students who have passed the bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?

can any one please tell me in detail about the pg diploma courses in india that will be best suited for students who had passed the bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Locomotive Engineer after 12th?
  2. PG diploma courses in India that can be done after passing bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. What are the career options for an arts student after 12th?
  6. Is it possible for a science student to get admission in BBA?
  7. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  8. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  9. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  10. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  14. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  15. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing? -- [New]
  17. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  18. Accountancy/Commerce related Polytechnic course available to study for 12th Commerce student?
26th August 2011, 03:05 AM
Revatigurav

Default Re: Which are the PG diploma courses in India that will be suited for students who have passed the bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?

There are many courses available after you complete your BE in mechanical :
1)GATE(i.e.Graduate Aptitude Test in Engg) through which you can get admission in any IITs(MTECH) for further studies in mechanical stream i.e. in hydraulics/ fluid
mechanics/Machines etc. Through GATE you can get admission in NIT(National Institute of Technology) also.
2)MS i.e. Masters in science from US: This is something many people choose for pg as an alternative to mtech. For MS you must appear for two exams GRE i.e. revised general test as well as TOEFL i.e.Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
3)You can appear for government exams such as UPSC, MPSC etc if you are really not that interested in studies.
15th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG diploma courses in India that will be suited for students who have passed the bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?

I had completed my B.E in Mechanical Engg and I want to do some PG diploma course in Canada which is the best course which I can opt, its informed to me that I can't apply for MS or MBA since I don't have 2 years work experience. One more thing which all are the exams I have to pass for abroad studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?